* Please note that we only accept reservations within 30 days prior to your desired date.
* For parties of five and above, or any special events, please contact us via email or phone(13:00-19:30).
* At Tairroir, we purchase and prepare our ingredients based on our reservations and to prevent any food wastage, we would appreciate for you to inform us three days in advance if there are any changes or cancellation.
* Kindly note that there will be a cancellation charge of NT$1800 per person if cancellation is made in less than three days.
* Please inform us at your earliest convenience should you wish to change your time of arrival.
* We cater only for children at the age of 8 and above.
* Please inform us if there are any food restrictions or allergies. We offer lacto-ovo vegetarian dishes. We are unable to accommodate vegan.
* In order to provide the best dining experience, we will only start the tasting menu after all the guests arrive.
* To bring you Taïrroir’s unique dining experience, we recommend at least 1.5 hours for lunch; at least 2.5 hours for dinner.
* Please note that outside food & beverage is not allowed.
* Please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com for any monetize filming or photography and we will assist you accordingly. To provide the best dining experience for our guests, Taïrroir reserve all rights to reject any unauthorized monetize filming or photography. Thank you for kind understanding.
* Our dress code is smart casual and we appreciate that gentlemen would avoid wearing shorts, undershirts, sweatpants, slippers or flip-flops. For ladies, please avoid sweatpants, sport shorts, slippers or flip-flops.
Cakage charge: NT$100 per person.
Corkage Charge:NT$1,000 per bottle(750ml) for wine and NT$1,500 per bottle for whisky or spirits.